Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Nicholas J. Smith received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine, where he also completed his internship and residency. He then completed a fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. He was certified in otolaryngology in 2011.
Dr. Smith’s specialties include management of airway lesions, airway reconstruction, voice and swallowing disorders, sinonasal conditions, and health outcomes research. In addition, Dr. Smith is the head of Pediatric ENT’s Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship Program and is a parent.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Pediatric Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Mississippi BS – Pharmacy 08/97 – 05/01
- University of Alabama MD 08/01 – 06/05
School of Medicine
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- July 2005 – June 2010 Otolaryngology Residency University of Alabama
(This period includes the year previously known as a General Surgery Internship.)
- July 2010 – Present Pediatric Otolaryngology Cincinnati Children’s
Fellowship Hospital Medical Center
Next, read about Dr. Brian Kulbersh.