Pediatric ENT – Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Nicholas J. Smith, clinical assistant professor at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, AL, received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine, where he also completed his internship and residency. He then completed a fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. He was certified in otolaryngology in 2011.
Dr. Smith’s specialties include:
- Management of airway lesions
- Airway reconstruction
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Management of sinonasal conditions
- Health outcomes research
In addition, Dr. Smith is the head of Pediatric ENT’s Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship Program and is a parent. He has been a Castle Connolly Top Doctor since 2020.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Pediatric Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Mississippi BS – Pharmacy 08/97 – 05/01
- University of Alabama MD 08/01 – 06/05
School of Medicine
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- July 2005 – June 2010 Otolaryngology Residency University of Alabama
(This period includes the year previously known as a General Surgery Internship.)
- July 2010 – Present Pediatric Otolaryngology Cincinnati Children’s
Fellowship Hospital Medical Center
Schedule An Appointment With A Pediatric ENT Specialist in Birmingham
If your child has been suffering from an ear, nose or throat condition or has been experiencing related symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact the leading specialist Dr. Smith at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, Alabama! To make an appointment for your child, just call (205) 831-0101 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you.