Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. J. Scott Hill received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Michigan, and served a fellowship at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, and was certified in otolaryngology in 1997.
Dr. Hill’s specialties include:
- Congenital ear anomalies
- Pediatric otology
- Laryngology reconstruction
- Management of airway lesions
Dr. Hill is the father of five children and grandfather of two.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Department of Surgery
- Pediatric Section
- Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Alabama M.D. Auburn University BS
- July, 1991 – June, 1996 Residency
- July, 1990 – June,1991 Internship
Schedule An Appointment With A Pediatric ENT Specialist in Birmingham
If your child has been suffering from an ear, nose or throat condition or has been experiencing related symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact the leading specialist Dr. Hill at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, Alabama! To make an appointment for your child, just call (205) 831-0101 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you.