Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Brian Kulbersh received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. His internship and residency were completed at the University of Alabama Birmingham, and he completed a fellowship at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago. He has a board certification in otolaryngology.
Dr. Kulbersh is the director of the Vascular Malformations Treatment Group at Children’s of Alabama. His specialties include management of complex vascular anomalies, hemangiomas, head and neck masses, airway lesions, laryngotracheal reconstruction, and pediatric sinus and chronic ear diseases. Dr. Kulbersh was recently selected as a 40 Under 40 recipient for the University of Georgia, which is an award given to the 40 most successful graduates of the university under 40 years of age. In addition to taking care of children at Pediatric ENT, Dr. Kulbersh is a parent.
- Clinical Assistant Professor Surgery & Pediatrics
Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Director, Vascular Anomalies Treatment Group
- Pediatric ENT Associates
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- University of Georgia BS – Microbiology 8/97 – 5/01
Athens, GA Summa Cum Laude-Valedictorian
- Medical College of Georgia MD 8/01 – 5/05
- 07/06 – 06/07 General Surgery Internship University of Alabama School of Medicine
- 07/07 – 06/11 Otolaryngology Residency University of Alabama
- 07/11-07/12 Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship Children’s Memorial
Hospital Chicago, IL
- 02/2012 Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- 09/2012 Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children Chicago, IL
- 05/2013 Temporal Bone Dissection Course Raliegh, NC
Schedule a Pediatric Ear Infection Appointment
If your child has been suffering from an ear nose or throat condition or has been experiencing related symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact the leading specialists Dr. Kulbersh at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, Alabama! To make an appointment for your child, just call (205) 831-0101 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you!
Next, read about Dr. Brian Wiatrak.