Medical Director of Cochlear Implant Program
Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. Audie Woolley received his medical degree from the University of Texas San Antonio. He completed his internship at Washington University in St. Louis, then served his residency at Barnes Hospital in Missouri. He completed a fellowship at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, and received his otolaryngology certification in 1995.
Dr. Woolley is the medical director of the Cochlear Implant Program at Children’s of Alabama. His specialties include cochlear implantation, hearing impairment, head and neck tumors, laryngotracheal reconstruction, management of airway lesions, management of chronic sinusitis, and treatment of children with Down’s syndrome and craniofacial disorders. In addition to his work at Pediatric ENT, Dr. Woolley is a budding banjo player and father to four children.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Medical Director, Cochlear Implant Program at Children’s Hospital
- Department of Surgery
- Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Pediatric Section
- University of Texas Health Science Center M.D. 1984-1988
Alpha Omega Alpha
- Angelo State University B.S. 1980-1984
Magna Cum Laude
- Cisco High School, Cisco, Texas Academic 1976-1980
- 1988-1989 Internship: Washington University
General Surgery, School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1989-1994 Residency: Washington University Otolaryngology, School of Medicine, Head and Neck Surgery, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1994-1995 Fellowship: St. Louis Children’s Pediatric Otolaryngology Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
Schedule An Appointment With A Pediatric ENT Specialist in Birmingham
If your child has been suffering from an ear, nose or throat condition or has been experiencing related symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact the leading specialist Dr. Woolley at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, Alabama! To make an appointment for your child, just call (205) 831-0101 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you!
Next, learn more about Dr. J Scott Hill.