Dr. Philip Rosen received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He completed his residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2020 and his fellowship at Pediatric ENT Associates at Children’s of Alabama in 2021. He has a board certification in otolaryngology.
Dr. Rosen’s special interests include:
- Hearing loss
- Chronic ear disease
- Complex pediatric airway disease
- Sinus disease
- Pediatric Otolaryngologist
- Pediatric ENT Associates
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- University of TN Health Science Center
- UAB Otolaryngology Residency 2015-2020
- Children’s of Alabama Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship 2020-2021
Schedule an Appointment With a Pediatric ENT Specialist in Birmingham
If your child has been suffering from an ear, nose, or throat condition or has been experiencing related symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact the leading specialist Dr. Rosen at Pediatric ENT Associates in Birmingham, Alabama! To make an appointment for your child, just call (205) 831-0101 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you.